The Ultimate in Energy Efficiency with Hi-Tech Comfort
- Endless Hot Water Supply
- Ultra Condensing Efficiency 98%
- Built-in Circulation System (“A” model only)
- ECO Navien Technology
- Extended Lifecycle
- PVC Venting & Easy Installation
- Space Saving
- Optimal and Stable Operation
- Leak Detector
- Air Intake Filter
- Advanced Technology
Navien Condensing 98% Tankless Water Heaters provide an unlimited amount of hot water at a steady temperature, whenever you need it, for as long as you need it.
Because this product boasts the industry’s highest efficiency, rating (98%) means customers can cash in on low annual operating costs as well as receive the best payback, compared with conventional tankless or tank-type water heaters. Navien’s Condensing 98% Tankless also enjoys the highest gallons-per-minute (GPM) when comparing input BTUs.
- Delivers hot water to fixtures quickly resulting in water conservation.
- No minimum flow rate: get hot water even at very low flow rates of 0.1 or 0.2 GPM
- Eliminates any hot/cold/hot stacking, the so-called “Cold Water Sandwich”.
- Saves additional money and time by eliminating the pump purchase cost and on-site installation costs.
- Prevents heat exchanger from freezing.
If over half of water heaters are ‘A Series models’ in Ready-Link® Cascade System, ‘Non-A Models’ can be used as part of multi-unit systems. This allows hot water circulation system as well as water savings with low costs.
Navien utilizes condensing technology, which uses less gas, resulting in less CO2 emissions than conventional water heaters.
Navien’s ECO Premixed Burner not only dramatically reduces NOx emissions but also boasts the industry’s lowest level of emissions .
Partly dissolved NOx in condensed water neutralizes the alkaline household sewage, improving water pollution.
Navien utilizes dual stainless-steel heat exchangers, providing 3.8 to 4.5 times longer life-expectancy and superior resistance to corrosion over the copper exchangers used in other brands.
Navien heat exchangers operate with low-to-mid temperature water, minimizing possible damage caused by lime build-up, making the whole unit more efficient.
The high efficiency of Navien’s Condensing 98% Tankless results in lower exhaust temperatures, allowing for the use of PVC or other plastic venting materials.
- Plastic venting offers a significant savings in cost and makes installation a breeze.
- Three-inch PVC venting runs up to 100 feet with six elbows; allows for installation up to and above an altitude of 4,500 feet, without additional devices.
A Navien occupies approximately 90% less space than a tank-type water heater. In addition, a Navien mounts on your wall freeing up 100% of traditionally lost floor space.
- APS(Air Pressure Sensor)maximizes combustion efficiency by sensing and controlling the air required for optimal combustion-even in high-wind locations and installations with long vent runs.
- GPS(Gas Pressure Sensor) offers stable combustion by sensing gas pressure and controlling the fan speed to maintain optimal combustion, even under a wide range of gas-pressure changes.
Triple-Layered, Pre-Mixed Burner
Controls flame by pre-mixing optimal ratio of gas and air before combustion, reducing emissions and enhancing heat efficiency.
Built-in leak detector prevents damage to water heater as well as personal property.
An air intake filter prevents foreign substances, such as dust or insects, from entering the system, freeing the burner from elements that would normally cause unstable combustion or energy inefficiency.
- Advanced water heater diagnosis capability and error feedback
- Touch activated banklight function and Easy-to-Use button type control
- Built-in recirculation timer for water and energy savings
- Key-pad lock button prevents inadvertent temperature changes
- Temperature adjustment 1 ˚F increments.
Enhanced safety with Dual Microprocessors
Navien’s two microprocessors offer better control and safer operation by continuously cross monitoring each others performance to assure proper operation at all times. These two microprocessors not only control the burner for ideal combustion but also maintain the steady hot water temperature.